MENTORING & WORKSHOPS
PAGE BEING RE-DESIGNED (98)
one2one mentoring is ideal for things like:
- Learning or refreshing you knowledge of camera controls and when to use them
- Being more creative with your camera
- Understanding Compisition and Light and how they impact on photography
- Creating portfolios and presentations that demonstrate your skill with cameracraft
- Developing cohesive photography projects
- Creating a distinctive style
Your one2one sessions will be tailored to your requirements and what you want to learn at your own pace
One2one and Mentoring Stewart supports keen enthusiasts, students and professionals, one recent mentee described his help as being ‘gold dust’. He will share with you his professional experience and academic knowledge to enable you to discover new ways to make your own photography and use your camera in better ways.
Stewart has 45 years professional experience, a BA (hons) from the University of Lincolnshire, a Masters Degree in Photography from the University of Hertfordshire as well as a Level 7 PGCE teaching qualification in teaching from the University of Hull.
ONE HOUR SESSION
TWO X ONE HOUR SESSIONS
THREE X ONE HOUR SESSIONS
Subscribe to Stewart’s Newsletter to hear about new workshops first